Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KRG spokesman: 840 billion dinars were spent for 884 projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KRG spokesman: 840 billion dinars were spent for 884 projects Empty KRG spokesman: 840 billion dinars were spent for 884 projects

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Sep 2022, 5:14 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]KRG spokesman: 840 billion dinars were spent for 884 projects[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]KRG Spokesman, Dr. Gutiar Adel, said today, Monday, that salaries will be constantly paid in addition to allocating funds for projects, pointing out that the ninth cabinet has spent 840 billion dinars for 884 projects.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr. Gutiar Adel said that the regional government is making great efforts to reorganize government revenues and expenditures, and prevent any waste of public money. Referring to the practical steps in this area, including the provision of salaries, project financing, and the continuation of providing public services to citizens.[/size]
    [size=45]He explained that the regional government was able to overcome many crises and provide stability to citizens, in addition to providing salaries and money for service projects according to the amounts available in the government treasury, pointing to the disbursement of 840 billion dinars for 884 projects.
    The government spokesman stressed the continuation of reforms by the ninth government cabinet with the aim of achieving justice and preventing the waste of public money.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr. Adel indicated that the government's total revenues during the three years of the ninth cabin's life amounted to 46 trillion and 300 billion dinars, while the expenditures were 49 trillion and 800 billion dinars.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:47 am