Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee rejects the idea of ​​creating regions for political purposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee rejects the idea of ​​creating regions for political purposes Empty A parliamentary committee rejects the idea of ​​creating regions for political purposes

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Mar 2024, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee rejects the idea of ​​creating regions for political purposes[/size]
    • Today 09:40

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Thursday, the Parliamentary Regions and Governorates Committee expressed its rejection of the attempt to create regions for political purposes or gains.
    The Vice Chairman of the Committee, Jawad Al-Yassari, told Al-Maalouma, “There are fears of an attempt to create regions to divide Iraq and not according to service or administrative motives.” 
    He added, "The regions are constitutional and legal, but they are rejected if they are for political purposes and motives," noting that "the calls to create a Sunni region aim to divide Iraq, and they are rejected."
    He continued, "There is a political and parliamentary rejection of any projects aimed at dividing Iraq along ethnic and sectarian lines, because they do not serve the interests of the people of these provinces." Ended/25H

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm