Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Closing Iraq’s account with the US Federal Reserve will expose us to the risk of inter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Central Bank: Closing Iraq’s account with the US Federal Reserve will expose us to the risk of inter Empty Central Bank: Closing Iraq’s account with the US Federal Reserve will expose us to the risk of inter

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 5:11 am

[size=38]Central Bank: Closing Iraq’s account with the US Federal Reserve will expose us to the risk of international claims[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 1, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Central Bank of Iraq warned of demands to close Iraq’s account in the US Federal Bank.
    The Central Bank said that closing our account with the US Federal Bank will expose us to the risk of international claims, pointing out that the revenues from the sale of oil cannot be transferred internally due to the impossibility of carrying out financial operations.
    He added that reserves are deposited with central banks and financial institutions, not just the Federal Bank.
    He continued that Orient Company is the contractor transporting dollar shipments from the US Federal Reserve to Baghdad International Airport, adding that the insurance amount for one shipment amounts to 414 thousand US dollars.
    He concluded by saying that the fees for transporting the shipment amounted to 216,310 US dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:43 pm