Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The “Kurdistan Democratic” parliamentary bloc expresses its happiness at concluding a new agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The “Kurdistan Democratic” parliamentary bloc expresses its happiness at concluding a new agreement  Empty The “Kurdistan Democratic” parliamentary bloc expresses its happiness at concluding a new agreement

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:51 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The “Kurdistan Democratic” parliamentary bloc expresses its happiness at concluding a new agreement between Erbil and Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    April 4, 2024
    The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc in the Iraqi Parliament, Vian Sabri, expressed, on Thursday, the happiness of the party bloc and the people of Kurdistan with the new agreement concluded between Erbil and Baghdad, stressing the necessity of amending the federal budget law.[/size]
    [size=45]Vian Sabri said in an interview: “We in the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc, and as representatives of the people of Kurdistan, feel very happy about the recent agreement reached between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government, as our demands were the necessity of funding employee salaries on time.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added: Of course, the agreement made us happy as the people of Kurdistan, and also demonstrated the will of the Kurdistan Regional Government to address this issue, stressing the importance of amending the federal budget law.[/size]
    [size=45]Sabri continued by saying: If we are able to separate the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees from actual expenditures and include them within sovereign expenditures, it will certainly be very good. Therefore, the issue of amending the budget law must be resolved after Eid al-Fitr.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc in the Iraqi Parliament stressed the importance of the cooperation of all Kurdistan blocs in the House of Representatives, in order to ensure that the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees are paid on time.[/size]
    [size=45]Sabri added that the constitution does not indicate that the federal government sends salaries to the Kurdistan Region. Rather, the constitution stipulates the necessity of sending the Kurdistan Region’s share, that is, a portion of the federal government’s revenues must be transferred to the region.[/size]
    [size=45]She pointed out that the federal government has cut many other quotas for the Kurdistan Region. For example, there is an annual budget called the “emergency budget,” which we are also entitled to, especially since the victims of the floods and the “Chel” market fire accident in Dohuk should have been compensated.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the “My Account” banking project, Vian Sabry stressed the need for every employee to have a bank account, noting that the “My Account” and “Nationalization” projects represent one process, and that the cost of “My Account” is very low, and that the banks participating in the project ( My account) I received approval from the Central Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, announced in a statement, Wednesday, April 3, 2024, that an appropriate solution had been reached to the issue of allocating the salaries of employees and litigants in the Kurdistan Region, after diligent efforts and intensive efforts made by the Kurdistan Regional Government team in close cooperation with the team of the Prime Minister of the Federal Government. .[/size]
    [size=45]The statement said: “Thanks to God Almighty and the solid will of our beloved citizens, we have reached an appropriate solution to the issue of allocating the salaries of employees and litigants in the Kurdistan Region, after diligent efforts and intense efforts made by the Kurdistan Regional Government team in close cooperation with the team of the Prime Minister of the Federal Government.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister added: “I would like to extend my sincere thanks and appreciation to the Federal Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and to all the forces and parties that supported and supported us in order to overcome these obstacles and obstacles together.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continued: “The Kurdistan Region has faced, during the recent period, many attempts to harm its citizens and incite despair in them, and I would like to express here my deepest thanks and appreciation to the employees and salary recipients in the region for their steadfastness and steadfastness, and we will endeavor to distribute the salaries of the month of March before the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, especially “With the completion of the process of distributing February salaries within the next two days.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:25 pm