Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank announces that youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees are i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - The Central Bank announces that youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees are i Empty The Central Bank announces that youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees are i

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Apr 2024, 5:03 am

The Central Bank announces that youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees are included in the loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (April 5, 2024), the Central Bank of Iraq announced that the loans will include segments of youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees.
    Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by “Baghdad Today,” that “the Real Estate Bank is currently counting and arranging previous loans and reviewing them, and then it will open the application link again,” indicating that “the Central Bank’s lending initiative exists with the presence of additional financing.” ".
    He added, "The value of the initiative reaches a maximum of 150 million dinars," explaining that "the initiative includes 4 categories: youth, members of the security forces, employees, and retirees."
    He pointed out that "many citizens have benefited from the bank's lending initiatives, and there is a continuing demand for loans."
    Khalaf pointed out that “the Central Bank did not stop housing loans, but according to the monetary policy adopted by the Central Bank since last year, the total funds allocated to this type of loans were determined in smaller amounts than they were previously, as the loans existed, but the funds allocated to the Real Estate Bank were It was somewhat open before.
    He stated, “There is a specification by the Central Bank according to the monetary basis that it sees to achieve the interest of the Iraqi economy and monetary policy,” noting that “The Central Bank of Iraq, due to the circumstances that Iraq went through in 2014, launched very important initiatives for the Iraqi economy in 2015, and the phrase was About the One Trillion Initiative and another initiative through specialized banks for five trillion Iraqi dinars.”
    The Deputy Governor of the Bank noted, “Over time, the initiatives have expanded and have now reached the limits of 13 trillion Iraqi dinars, where one trillion has become four trillion and more, and five trillion has become more than ten trillion.”
    Khalaf pointed out, “Financing was present according to the monetary policy in that period, which was called the expansionary monetary policy of the Central Bank, but after 2023, and due to economic conditions in general, the bank took a different direction in financial policy.”
    He stressed that "the housing sector is the one that led the initiatives compared to other sectors such as the agricultural, tourism and industrial sectors, due to the presence of a shortage of housing units in the country, in addition to the result of the availability of support and an interest rate of only 5% for a period of twenty years for a loan of up to 150 million dinars, as the citizen... He is able to buy a property with this type of loan and perhaps more.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:34 pm