Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new directive from Al-Rafidain Bank to employees and members of the security forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new directive from Al-Rafidain Bank to employees and members of the security forces Empty A new directive from Al-Rafidain Bank to employees and members of the security forces

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Apr 2021, 8:43 am

A new directive from Al-Rafidain Bank to employees and members of the security forces

[ltr]2021.04.22 - 08:37[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like [size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - People  
    On Thursday, Al-Rafidain Bank called on employees and employees of the Interior to visit the designated branches in Baghdad and the governorates to promote applications for advances after the financial allocation is available.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The bank stated in a statement, "People" received a copy of it, (April 22, 2021), that "the branches are Bab Al Sharqi branch - Al Amel branch - Al Khansa branch - Baratha branch - Al Qasr Al Abyad branch - Al Maarefa branch - Al Mashtal branch - Al Khalifa branch - branch Al-Khadra - Al-Masafi Branch - Al-Hay Al-Arabi Branch - Al-Quds Branch - Sabaa Qusour Branch - Al-Adhamiya Branch - Al-Shaab Branch - Bab Al-Moazam Branch  

Al-Rafidain Bank announced the distribution of MasterCard cards to a number of security departments in the governorates after their salaries have been settled with the bank.  
    The bank said in a statement, that "they will be covered by all banking services and among these departments.  
    Nineveh Governorate Police Headquarters  
    Salah al-Din Police Directorate  
    Anbar Province Police Command and facilities  
    Directorate of Nationality and Passports in Kirkuk Governorate  
    Kirkuk Police Command and facilities  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:39 am