Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muhammad Hassan: The United States and Iraq are discussing the resumption of the export of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Muhammad Hassan: The United States and Iraq are discussing the resumption of the export of Kurdistan Empty Muhammad Hassan: The United States and Iraq are discussing the resumption of the export of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Apr 2024, 6:40 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Muhammad Hassan: The United States and Iraq are discussing the resumption of the export of Kurdistan oil[/size]

[size=45]A political analyst confirmed that the Kurdistan Regional Government is a recognized federal constitutional entity, and there are good relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government, adding that there are discussions between the region and the center about resuming the export of Kurdistan oil, and they will be discussed in the Sudanese meeting with US President Joe Biden during his upcoming visit.[/size]
    [size=45]Political analyst Muhammad Hassan Al-Saadi said: “Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani’s visit to the United States of America will include several issues, including American-Iraqi relations, the principles of the strategic agreement between the United States and Iraq, and the presence of American forces in Iraq will be another focus of the meeting.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi added, “It is certain that the meeting between Sudanese and Biden will also discuss internal issues, such as the outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad, and I believe that the two governments have the political will to solve their problems.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Saadi confirmed, “The issue of resuming the export of Kurdistan oil will be the main topic of discussion, and discussions are currently taking place between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government to resume the export of Kurdistan oil. The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, visited Baghdad to discuss this issue, and I am sure that the problem will be resolved during the Sudanese visit.” To the United States, and the export of Kurdistan oil will resume.”[/size]
    [size=45]Muhammad Hassan Al-Saadi explained, “The world’s position on Iraq has changed, and they feel that democracy in Iraq is gradually reviving, and Iraq is playing a leadership role in the region.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the presence of American forces in Iraq, Muhammad Al-Saadi said, “All expectations go towards demanding that Iraq end the presence of international coalition forces in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the Kurdistan Region, Al-Saadi said, “The Kurdistan Region is a federally and constitutionally recognized entity, and there are good relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government, and all of this indicates that the two governments respect the existing regime in Iraq.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “any violation of the security and stability of the Kurdistan Region is a violation of Iraqi sovereignty, and the rest of the Iraqi governorates must follow the example of the Kurdistan Region and take it as an example for them in development, progress, security and stability.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:28 am