Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank announces the issuance of completion bonds to citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Rafidain Bank announces the issuance of completion bonds to citizens Empty Rafidain Bank announces the issuance of completion bonds to citizens

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 4:59 am

Rafidain Bank announces the issuance of completion bonds to citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (April 15, 2024), Rafidain Bank announced the issuance of completion bonds to citizens.
    The bank's media office said, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "in line with the directives of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq, the bank announces the issuance of completion bonds to citizens."
    He stated, “The offering of (Enjaz) bonds will be in two categories, the first in the category of 500 thousand dinars, with an annual interest of 6.5%, paid every six months for a period of two years.”
    He pointed out that the other category "is in the amount of one million dinars with an annual interest of 8.5%, paid every six months for a period of four years."
    The bank indicated, “The sale continues for a month and began on April 15, 2024 until May 15, 2024, through the bank’s branches spread across Baghdad and the governorates.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:10 am