Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: Sudanese success in the dollar crisis is the most important step in his visit to Washing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MP: Sudanese success in the dollar crisis is the most important step in his visit to Washing Empty Kurdish MP: Sudanese success in the dollar crisis is the most important step in his visit to Washing

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Apr 2024, 5:01 am

Kurdish MP: Sudanese success in the dollar crisis is the most important step in his visit to Washington

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
    Today, Monday (April 15, 2024), the representative of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Iman Abdel Razzaq, considered that the success of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani in addressing the dollar crisis is the most important step if completed with his visit to Washington.
    Abdel Razzaq said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the Sudanese’s success in this file, lifting the ban on Iraqi banks, and pumping the dollar naturally is the most important success for the Sudanese government if it is fully achieved.”
    She added, "The citizen suffered from the dollar crisis, exhausted his pocket, and raised market prices. Therefore, the Sudanese's success in addressing it will be important, and we believe that the visit will be able to address the crisis in agreement with US President Joe Biden."
    Officials from the Central Bank of Iraq, led by the Governor of the Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, are among the delegation accompanying the Sudanese on his visit to Washington, while the issue of lifting the ban on some banks prohibited from dealing in dollars in Iraq is on the agenda of the Sudanese visit.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:55 am