Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The sister of the kidnapped Israeli embarrasses Al-Sudani in Washington.. “Shame on you”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The sister of the kidnapped Israeli embarrasses Al-Sudani in Washington.. “Shame on you”  Empty The sister of the kidnapped Israeli embarrasses Al-Sudani in Washington.. “Shame on you”

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Apr 2024, 10:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    20-April-2024
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [ltr](TWITTER)[/ltr]

During a dialogue organized by the Atlantic Council in Washington, the sister of the Israeli woman kidnapped in Iraq, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , embarrassed Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, accusing him of financing militias and terrorists, and saying that those who kidnapped her sister were partners in the Sudanese government.
    The sister of the kidnapped Israeli, Tsurkov, said that those who kidnapped her sister are partners in the Sudanese government, and they let them do whatever they want.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] surprised Al-Sudani during the session, stressing that she “asked and begged for a meeting with him, but he refused,” stressing that the United States of America should sever ties with Al-Sudani’s government, as it “finances terrorists.”
    "You must do everything. She is kidnapped in your country. Search for the name Elizabeth Tsurkov," Tsurkov said in her angry speech, which was translated by "Ultra Iraq."
    She added, "You are doing absolutely nothing to save her and you cannot, because those who are kidnapping her are partners in your government. You should feel ashamed that you are doing nothing to help and save her. She is innocent and you know it."
    She continued, "No one feels safe in Baghdad because anyone can be kidnapped there. Shame on you, you should be ashamed of yourself. Your government funds terrorists, and you fund terrorists and let them do whatever they want."
    Tsurkov commented on Al-Sudani’s presence in Washington, saying, “My sister has been kidnapped for 13 months and you do not care and do nothing and pretend here to be a respected leader, and you are not. Your friends are a bunch of militias and terrorists... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] your friends, and you do not care and do not do anything at all.” Shooting to save my sister.
    She added, "What you are doing are terrorist acts. How dare you? We must boycott you. Rather, we must not have relations with you as long as you finance these terrorists. I tried and begged to meet you, and you refused because you do not care and do not do anything."

In turn, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in his response to the sister of the kidnapped Israeli, “We understand the woman’s feelings regarding the kidnapping incident that targeted a citizen residing in Iraq.”
    He added, "We dealt with the incident by forming an investigation team that closely followed everything that happened regarding it, and sometimes we reached important sites or places where it was believed that she was present," stressing that his government "did not abandon the issue and does not consider it a passing event."
    He also confirmed that his government is following up on the case "according to a purely security path, in cooperation with the brotherly and friendly security services to which information about this incident is received, to reveal the fate of the citizen, and to refer everyone who caused the kidnapping to a just judiciary."
    Emma Tsurkov had called on the Biden administration to refuse to receive Al-Sudani without releasing her sister, while she organized a protest in front of the White House during their meeting last week, demanding pressure on the Iraqi government to reveal Tsurkov’s fate.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:48 pm