Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Voices of Resilience: Al-Sudani’s frankness embarrasses the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Voices of Resilience: Al-Sudani’s frankness embarrasses the White House Empty Voices of Resilience: Al-Sudani’s frankness embarrasses the White House

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:12 am

[size=38]Voices of Resilience: Al-Sudani’s frankness embarrasses the White House[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April 19, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Event:
    “Side by side, our forces worked with Iraq to defeat ISIS,” Joe Biden boldly said.
    As for the Sudanese, he answered with courage and determination: “And us?” I said it and I will say it again, we defeated ISIS with the help of our friends outside the international coalition,” which means: Iran and Hezbollah.
    While Biden continues to deliver his words in an official tone, Al-Sudani continues the dialogue with determination and steadfastness: “We are committed to the security of the region... We have formed the Supreme Coordination Committee to move the relationship with America from the military to the economic framework... in accordance with the strategic framework agreement.” Meaning: We do not want your military forces.”
    At a time when Biden criticizes the Iranian air attacks, Al-Sudani boldly interrupts him: “We disagree with you on some assessments of the region, and international law must be respected and diplomatic missions must be protected.”
    This means that Israel does not respect international law, and Israel bombs diplomatic missions.
    At the conclusion of the dialogue, Biden affirms his commitment to the security of Israel, while Al-Sudani finds the opportunity to reaffirm his position: “We reject any attack on civilians, especially women and children... We are concerned that the devastating war that lasted six months, in which thousands of innocent Palestinians were killed, stops.”
    This means that Biden defends the Zionists, while the Sudanese defends Palestine.
    With this strong and decisive tone, Al-Sudani’s personality in the White House appears brilliantly, emphasizing his strong and clear position in defense of the rights of the Palestinian people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:00 pm