Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the date of launching the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the date of launching the salaries of Kurdistan employees Empty Revealing the date of launching the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jun 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Revealing the date of launching the salaries of Kurdistan employees[/size]

[size=45]Former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament for the fifth session, Jihad Hassan, revealed the date when the federal government will send the salaries of the region’s employees.[/size]
    [size=45]Hassan said in a press interview followed by Al-Mada, “It is expected that the salaries of the security services will be sent tomorrow, Sunday, while the regional government and the Ministry of Finance in particular will begin preparing lists of employees and their data.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Federal Ministry of Finance will send employees' salaries before Eid al-Adha, because the region has fulfilled all obligations, including the delivery of non-oil revenues."[/size]
    [size=45]For the past 3 months, the salaries of Kurdistan employees have witnessed clear regularity in their release dates, with clear agreements reached to deliver oil to Baghdad and deposit the federal treasury’s share of non-oil revenues in the Kurdistan region.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:45 pm