Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the date of the arrival of the Peshmerga salaries to Kurdistan and the reason for their de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the date of the arrival of the Peshmerga salaries to Kurdistan and the reason for their de Empty Revealing the date of the arrival of the Peshmerga salaries to Kurdistan and the reason for their de

Post by Rocky Wed May 29, 2024 6:23 am

Revealing the date of the arrival of the Peshmerga salaries to Kurdistan and the reason for their delay from Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Wednesday (May 29, 2024), a source in the Ministry of Finance of the Kurdistan Regional Government revealed the date of the arrival of the salaries of the security services in the region.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "the Federal Ministry of Finance will send the salaries of the Peshmerga, Asayish, Zirvani, and the rest of the security services tomorrow, Thursday, or early next week."
    He added, "The delay in sending salaries to the security services by the Federal Ministry of Finance is due to the regional government not sending the names and information of members of those agencies."
    Meanwhile, Samir Hawrami, spokesman for the Deputy Prime Minister in the regional government, Qubad Talabani, said that the names of the military and security institutions will be sent to Baghdad and their salaries will be sent.
    Most of the security forces in the Kurdistan region did not receive their salaries for last April, and the last salary was disbursed about 50 days ago.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:42 pm