Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Shammari regarding the visit plan: All ports are secured and no private cars will enter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Shammari regarding the visit plan: All ports are secured and no private cars will enter Empty Al-Shammari regarding the visit plan: All ports are secured and no private cars will enter

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2024, 3:54 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Shammari regarding the visit plan: All ports are secured and no private cars will enter[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Local

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-07-11 | 16:59
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Interior Minister Abdul Amir Al-Shammari announced on Thursday that all border crossings have been secured for visitors from abroad, while confirming that private cars will not be allowed to enter.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Shammari said during a press conference held in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And I attended it[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]As part of our preparations for the visit of the tenth of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The Arbaeen visit began with a wide inspection tour that started from the Al-Mundhiriyah, Zurbatiyah and Al-Shaib ports and concluded in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]We were accompanied by the Minister of Interior and the Nationality, Residence and Passports Departments from both sides.

He added that "all border crossings will be secured and open 24 hours a day to receive all visitors," stressing that "there is coordination and joint work with neighboring countries."

Al-Shammari pointed out that "the special plans to secure visitors heading to... will be inspected."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]During the next month and visit the tenth of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"There will be no entry for private cars, but there will be cooperation in public transportation," he added.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Aug 2024, 11:16 am