Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP demands public trial for those accused of stealing the century

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP demands public trial for those accused of stealing the century Empty MP demands public trial for those accused of stealing the century

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Sep 2024, 6:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]MP demands public trial for those accused of stealing the century[/size]
    • Today 14:15

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Monday, the representative of the Sadiqoun parliamentary bloc, Rafiq Al-Salihi, called for a public trial for those accused in the case of stealing tax deposits known as the “theft of the century.” 
    Al-Salihi told Al-Maalouma Agency, "Corruption is the other face of terrorism, and the trial must be public to be at the level of this great theft in order to eliminate the big heads of corruption."
     He added that this demand is consistent with popular and political demands for a public trial in the case of the theft of the century, stressing the need for "the smooth conduct of the procedures and ensuring the attendance of all those accused of stealing tax deposits, including the trial stage."
    He added, "The legal prosecution will continue and will include all corrupt individuals in the case of stealing tax deposits, regardless of their political affiliation."
    Independent MP Mustafa Jabbar Sand confirmed earlier today that seven guarantors had been arrested for stealing the 4th century for Nour Zuhair and the 3rd for Haitham al-Jubouri, and that the next session in the same case will be held on November 21. End/25H

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 10:54 pm