Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq moves to export jet fuel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq moves to export jet fuel Empty Iraq moves to export jet fuel

Post by Rocky Today at 4:59 am

Iraq moves to export jet fuel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Oil Products Distribution Company, affiliated with the Ministry of Oil, announced today, Wednesday, that the strategic reserve of gas oil has reached 800 million liters during the current year, while it indicated that a plan has been put in place to export aviation fuel produced by the Karbala refinery.
    The General Manager of the Oil Products Distribution Company, Hussein Talib, said: “There is a plan to export the surplus of kerosene and gas oil,” indicating that “the power stations that operate on Iranian gas will be operated based on the gas oil product.”
    He added, "The strategic storage, which reached about 800 million liters during this year, contributed to passing the summer season, and the situation is now under control," noting that "electric power generation stations reached a consumption of 12 million liters per day from the existing production in refineries and refining capacities and what was built from strategic storage during the year 2024."
    He added, "There is a plan to export aviation fuel, which is produced by the Karbala refinery because it meets marketing specifications, and also in the near future shipments of surplus gas oil will be exported," explaining that "according to the directives of the Prime Minister and his deputy, the Minister of Oil, there should be one million cubic meters of strategic storage of gas oil products, and the surplus should be for export purposes."
    He pointed out that "the ministry achieved self-sufficiency in the production of kerosene and white oil, and stopped importing them."

31 views
    Added 09/25/2024 - 12:33 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 9:23 am