Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khalilzad: Baghdad may ask the Kurds to accept a confederation after the payment of oil bills

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Khalilzad: Baghdad may ask the Kurds to accept a confederation after the payment of oil bills  Empty Khalilzad: Baghdad may ask the Kurds to accept a confederation after the payment of oil bills

Post by day dreamer Sat 13 Dec 2014, 9:33 am

Khalilzad: Baghdad may ask the Kurds to accept a confederation after the payment of oil bills

•  Agency eighth day
    •  December 13, 2014, 14:03

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[ltr] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))
    Said Zalmay Khalilzad, former US ambassador to Iraq, said the United States made a mistake by withdrawing from Iraq, in what was considered that the Kurds in Iraq, if they can pay their bills from oil revenues, the Iraqi government has accepted Boutrham Confederation.

Khalilzad said in an extended interview that the United States made a mistake by withdrawing from Iraq, in that it created a vacuum that has led to many developments, including: sharp division in Iraq, the largest in the region and compete to fill the void, and also the rise of "Daash."

He said Zalmay Khalilzad, "The lesson to be learned is not to leave a vacuum, I hope not to be the new US relationship with Iraq temporary, but based on previous lessons have been absorbed."

He said Zalmay Khalilzad, said that "the Kurds are looking forward to the relationship between them and Baghdad to be closer to the Confederate government.  All part of the states, but each party manages own affairs. Easy to reach this agreement on oil if succeeded. If Kurdistan were able to produce enough oil to pay its budget, then the relationship between the two parties become more pragmatic. "

The claim about the independence of the Kurds after the oil-sufficiency?  Khalilzad said: "We all know that the Kurds feel that they have the right to self-determination, and they said they want to remain part of Iraq under the rule of confederation.  If Baghdad stopped paying bills Kurdistan has agree to such a confederal arrangement, but as long as the Kurdistan based on funds Baghdad, it is difficult to accept the latter. "

Asked about the possibility of the Kurds to fill Khozanthm of their oil?  He said "by the speed at which walking on them, that's a certainty.  They can produce 600 to 700 thousand barrels per day during the year, and then will be able to pay their bills, and thus Baghdad become easier, but not easy. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:27 am