Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

the budget will be approved despite the objection to Baghdad and Erbil Agreement

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

the budget will be approved despite the objection to Baghdad and Erbil Agreement  Empty the budget will be approved despite the objection to Baghdad and Erbil Agreement

Post by day dreamer Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:35 am

Moussawi: the budget will be approved despite the objection to Baghdad and Erbil Agreement

Agency eighth day

January 5, 2015, 15:57

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Bloc MP Hashim al-Moussawi said that the objection by some MPs on the oil agreement recently signed between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, will not affect the passage of the financial budget for 2015.

Moussawi said: "There are a number of MPs protesting the oil agreement," adding that "this will not affect the objections to pass the budget bill.

He said al-Moussawi said that "the National Alliance, the largest bloc in the House of Representatives to pass the budget as well as the rest of the other blocks because of the current situation of the country," adding that "these objections Sch_khas, in order to be processed in the future." Ended p.
    [rtl]د[/rtl]

D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:31 am