Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi Empty The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi

Post by Proven Sat 02 May 2015, 9:39 am

The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economic reality

2015/05/02

Information/special/..
    The parliamentary economy Committee member called olive dulaimi, Saturday, the need to activate the role of the "central market", noting that it will contribute to the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq.

Al-dulaimi said the agency/information/, that "investment law will draw the roadmap for all investments inside Iraq, including supermarkets, as it would be working to harness the private sector in General," adding that "the law will be launched soon."

"The supermarkets have a big role in promoting the economic reality of Iraq must be addressed fully, as it was in the 1980s, which had a significant impact on the country's economy."

The Trade Ministry had confirmed earlier that it is in the process of studying three options for activating the role of the central markets and develop its work in the coming period, in order to contribute to the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq and contribute to financing part of the shortfall in the budget for the year 2015. Finished/25 t

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi Empty Re: The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi

Post by mbryan Sat 02 May 2015, 10:58 am

"The supermarkets have a big role in promoting the economic reality of Iraq must be addressed fully, AS It Was In THE 1980S which had a significant impact on the country's economy." Thanks proven this is what is interesting to me
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi Empty Re: The parliamentary economy: the role of central markets will contribute to the advancement of economi

Post by Neno Sat 02 May 2015, 1:43 pm

mbryan wrote:"The supermarkets have a big role in promoting the economic reality of Iraq must be addressed fully, AS It Was In THE 1980S which had a significant impact on the country's economy." Thanks proven this is what is interesting to me
    Yes, it all seems the path to righteousness.... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:51 pm