Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission Empty Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission

Post by wciappetta Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:01 pm

I think this is worth watching ... Anything hard requires fortitude and Abadi has that in Spades...I think he wins out, I wonder though what affect this could have on our interest?

Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission

Newspaper, "life" of Saudi Arabia, Sunday, for the determination of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Cancel the Integrity Commission, as pointed out that failure to push for the sacking of Chief Justice Medhat al-Mahmoud.
    The newspaper said in a report today that its issue "Abadi faces challenges to implement reforms on the ground, and still unable to pass the decision to cancel the posts of Vice-President of the Republic, and that the move is facing widespread opposition, in parallel with its need for a parliamentary decision difficult."

She added that "the Prime Minister was not able to put pressure on the Judicial Council to change the boss Medhat al-Mahmoud, and that the Iraqi political forces are still committed to big defense of Al-Mahmoud and prevent his dismissal."

The newspaper pointed out that "al-Abadi may issue a decision to cancel the Integrity Commission, as an institution is not doing its part in the fight against corruption, and had hinted at a meeting with the Commission finally to this option, when he emphasized that the return on the state of the stolen money is not commensurate with the amount of costs paid to the Integrity Commission ".anthy 29 / d 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    jedi17
    jedi17

Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission Empty Re: Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission

Post by jedi17 Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:28 pm

ok..if the integrity commission is not doing its job, and is costing more then they are recouping then they should get canned......why add to the corruption.  Sounds as though the corrupt are still saving the corrupt.....however.....if this gets passed n parliament...then Abadi will have the teeth to go with his convictions
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission Empty Re: Abadi plans to cancel the Integrity Commission

Post by wciappetta Tue 08 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

yeah if they won't drink from the cup of reform Abadi will just drag their chairs from the table.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:46 am