Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country Empty Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country

Post by wciappetta Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:56 pm

Simply suggests to me that for years to come they will be a consumer country thus currency value needs an adjustment to reflect the need.

Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country

10/12/2015 12:17

A spokesman for the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Iraq needs to be years to turn it into a product country. "

Said Saad al-Hadithi told all of Iraq [where], "The government is working hard to cope with the unprecedented financial pressures experienced by the country in light of the war on terrorism requirements and provide the needs of the citizens and the salaries of employees, retirees and file displaced and file reconstruction of liberated areas and this many files stressful dramatically The government ".

He pointed out that "everyone knows that there is an unprecedented decline in oil prices and the government is working hard to diversify income sources and create an active role for the private sector to support and state support in the creation of employment opportunities and transform Iraq from a functional state to state productivity and this vision strategy in the restructuring of the economy is working on the application and the announcement of several steps in this process, including the launch of six trillion dinars loans and stimulate the private sector and stimulate the Iraqi market and promote the production lines. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country Empty Re: Abadi Office: Iraq needs years and turned to producing country

Post by dizzydee Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:10 pm

Like your way of thinking Ward.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:27 am