Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament puts al-Maliki on the threshold of a dark tunnel refusing the resignation of Sinead

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliament puts al-Maliki on the threshold of a dark tunnel refusing the resignation of Sinead Empty Parliament puts al-Maliki on the threshold of a dark tunnel refusing the resignation of Sinead

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 18 Oct 2015, 3:25 pm

Parliament puts al-Maliki on the threshold of a dark tunnel refusing the resignation of Sinead

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse October -18: House of Representatives rejected, on Sunday, the resignation of MP for the coalition of state law Hassan Sinead.
    Sinead and admitted to membership as an alternative candidate to Nuri al-Maliki in 2014 after the last full-time for the position of vice president who decided to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in August canceled.
    According to informed sources, he said that "the resignation of Sinead came as a prelude to the return of al-Maliki to Iraq's parliament to ensure immunity Ngenbh legal accountability after charges petition addressed to him by the report on the fall of the city of Mosul in June of 2014 during his tenure as head of the former government, in addition to wave the parliamentary integrity files of corruption and waste billions of dollars demanded al-Maliki and his cabinet ministers in two suitcases in a row. "
    Observers believe, that "the Parliament's rejection of the resignation of Sinead puts al-Maliki in a tight corner, especially after the President of the Republic said Fuad Masum, Sunday Ptaida for the decision to cancel the positions of three of his deputies (Nuri al-Maliki, and Osama Najafi, and Iyad Allawi).
    Masum said in a statement to the Middle East, "I have no vice-presidents after parliament voted unanimously on a resolution the President of the Government to abolish those positions."

The House of Representatives held its regular, on Sunday, which saw the vote to reject the resignation of the President of the Council, headed by Sinead Saleem al-Jubouri, the presence of more than 200 deputies to discuss a number of laws on the agenda.

And the voice of the House of Representatives at the beginning of the meeting rejected the resignation of MP Hassan Sinead, and President of the Council referred to the Public Legal Committee to review it. "

In Scyak connected Parliament voted to accept the resignation of an MP for the province of Diyala Huda Mohammed Mahdi, leads to serenity Jarallah for the national coalition was sworn substitute for ".anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:58 am