Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. Alshahyla demanding the resignation Sinead from the presidency of the Commission on Securi

chouchou
    chouchou

Urgent .. Alshahyla demanding the resignation Sinead from the presidency of the Commission on Securi Empty Urgent .. Alshahyla demanding the resignation Sinead from the presidency of the Commission on Securi

Post by chouchou Sat 27 Jul 2013, 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]{Baghdad: Euphrates News}[/b]

[ltr]MP for the Liberal bloc Jawad Alshahyla the sack MP for the coalition of state law Hassan Sinead, from the chairmanship of the security and defense committee for the defense of parliamentary some security leaders.[/ltr]

[ltr]A parliamentary source said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {} that "Alshahyla student During the sacking Sinead session for defending some of the security leaders absent to attend today's meeting to discuss the deteriorating security situation and the escape of prisoners."[/ltr]

[ltr]And the absence of the leaders of Baghdad and Djlhan the attendance for today's meeting to discuss the deteriorating security situation in the country, especially after a number of guests escape from the prisons of Abu Ghraib and Taji.[/ltr]

[ltr]The prison Abu Ghraib and Taji has exposed a few days ago to the near-simultaneous car bombs and explosive belts and grenades hand in an attempt to bring out the prisoners and terrorists have succeeded to release between 500 1000 of these hardened after violent clashes with security forces in these regions and resulted in the fall of martyrs of the machines and wounded, killed about 50 of the attacking groups. ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 7:08 am