Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Islamic Preacher Arrested in Germany on Suspicion of Supporting Terrorists

Lobo
    Lobo

Islamic Preacher Arrested in Germany on Suspicion of Supporting Terrorists Empty Islamic Preacher Arrested in Germany on Suspicion of Supporting Terrorists

Post by Lobo Wed 16 Dec 2015, 2:43 am

Islamic Preacher Arrested in Germany on Suspicion of Supporting Terrorists
    © AFP 2015/ DPA / CARMEN JASPERSEN
    Europe
    23:09 15.12.2015(updated 23:17 15.12.2015) Get short URL
    One of Germany’s most known Islamic extremists Sven Lau was arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of supporting a foreign terrorist organization, local media reported.
    German police
    © REUTERS/ Ina Fassbender
    Germany Hunts for Suspects in Planned Berlin Terror Attack
    MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Spiegel Online reported, citing federal prosecutors, that Lau was suspected of four cases of supporting the terrorist group Jaish al-Muhajireen wal-Ansar, or Jamwa. In September, the terrorist group pledged allegiance to the al-Qaeda affiliated the Nusra Front, fighting against the government army in Syria.

Islamist preacher Sven Lau aka Abu Adam talks during a rally on July 19, 2014 in Hamburg, northern Germany.
    © AFP 2015/ MARKUS SCHOLZ
    Islamist preacher Sven Lau aka "Abu Adam" talks during a rally on July 19, 2014 in Hamburg, northern Germany.

The German federal prosecutor’s office said that Lau was also accused of recruiting people in terrorist ranks and financing terror groups in Syria, according to the publication.

Lau is a leading member of Germany’s Salafist movement, which advocates a strict interpretation of Sunni Islamic law. In 2014, the group gained notoriety for attempts to establish a "Sharia police", which was patrolling streets of the German city of Wuppertal, preaching radical Islamist views, and attempting to recruit people.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20151215/1031800960/germany-islamic-preacher-terrorism-arrest.html#ixzz3uTHrqiw0

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:51 pm