Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi defense minister calls for a third world war against Daash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi defense minister calls for a third world war against Daash Empty Iraqi defense minister calls for a third world war against Daash

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jan 2016, 8:59 am

Iraqi defense minister calls for a third world war against Daash

Friday 22-01-2016 | 5:18:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    end
    Twilight News / called Iraqi defense minister, Khalid al-Obeidi, to do a third world war to fight al Daash in all countries of the world where there are organized.
    Obeidi said at a news conference, in a Cairo hotel, to present the results of his talks with President al-Sisi and General Sedki Sobhi, the defense minister, on Friday, he discussed with al-Sisi the situation in Iraq from the political and security point of view, and the conduct of military operations in Iraq to fight al Daash, pointing to President Sisi fully aware of the reality of the situation in Iraq.
    Obeidi said he discussed military cooperation with Egypt, and to discuss Egypt's role in mobilizing the international effort to assist Iraq in the war against Daash, and contribute to calm the situation and defuse tension in the region, pointing out that all the tension existing in the region pays Iraqis price.
    He explained that he had discussed with Egyptian Defense Minister on matters of military training and armament, intelligence levels, pointing out he noticed great willingness of the Egyptian Chief of Staff to help the Iraqi army, and that it was agreed on many points.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:43 pm