Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Defense Minister begins his duties to investigate the fall of the provinces, however, "Daash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Defense Minister begins his duties to investigate the fall of the provinces, however, "Daash"  Empty Iraqi Defense Minister begins his duties to investigate the fall of the provinces, however, "Daash"

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Oct 2014, 11:44 am

Iraqi Defense Minister begins his duties to investigate the fall of the provinces, however, "Daash" and to hold the defaulting

10/22/2014 

[Iraqi Defense Minister begins his duties to investigate the fall of the provinces, however, "Daash" and to hold the defaulting] Erbil, October 21 / October (PNA) - The Iraqi Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi tired if Zrath intends to investigate the events and consequences that caused the fall of the Iraqi provinces in the hands of terrorist gangs Daash, during the past months. Obeidi said in a televised speech Tuesday, is the first after assuming office of the Ministry of Defense, and carried by the Iraqi Media Network, "we will achieve honestly discuss the repercussions of the events preceding the announcement in front of public opinion, and the Iraqi people, we will not hesitate to take any decisions in accordance with the powers granted to us in the accounting of short or his hands stained with the blood of Iraqis or underestimated their security.   Obeidi confirmed in his speech that "our motto and since now tackling corruption and terrorism being the two sides of the same coin and will not relent beating corrupt and we will build a professional military establishment." He called on Iraqis to not listen to the rumors, "obnoxious" for sectarian Iraqi army, stressing the determination to liberate "the provinces affected and restore and edit every inch and put it the hands of extremist groups and terrorists, and re-displaced people to their homes to return peace and security and the management of the wheel of development and life throughout our country." As quoted by the network.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:46 pm