Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: State unable to pay the salaries of 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: State unable to pay the salaries of 2016 Empty Najib: State unable to pay the salaries of 2016

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jan 2016, 7:43 am

Najib: State unable to pay the salaries of 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Confirmed a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee Najiba Najib, on Thursday, the state's ability to secure its employees' salaries for 2016, noting that the talk about the bankruptcy of the state untrue.
    Najib said, "The state is obliged to secure funds in order to meet the requirements of the war against Daash criminal and relief to the displaced and the payment of staff salaries and these obligations are inevitable."
    She added that "the Iraqi government to now is not bankrupt and can not be happening fact that we have a financial reserve is estimated with 59 billion dollars," asserting that "talking about bankruptcy untrue."
    Najib noted that "the state is able to secure for staff salaries for the full year 2016".
    And raised in the past few days after a major stir some talk about the bankruptcy of the state and its inability to pay the salaries of 2016 or the granting of compulsory licenses for state employees, at a time when al-Abadi denied this puppies altogether

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:58 pm