Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: There is a clear imbalance in the political Central Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: There is a clear imbalance in the political Central Bank Empty Parliamentary Finance: There is a clear imbalance in the political Central Bank

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Jan 2016, 4:26 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Finance: There is a clear imbalance in the political Central Bank[/ltr]

Since 01/31/2016 10:41 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, said on Sunday that there is a clear imbalance in the central bank's policy is not to the government's ability to intervene in all its affairs conducted.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The committee member said Sarhan Ahmed Sarhan's / balances News /, that "the Central Bank of the policy flaw, considering that he has a law and an independent not permitted to interfere in its affairs, which brought us to this difficult situation, as the controls in the central bank law requiring the government restrictions against granted amounts to bridge the budget deficit, he also can not act according to what you like. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sarhan said, "it is necessary to amend the Central Bank Act even doing his duty in this suffocating financial crisis, as it should to all ministries to act according to pour his country's interests."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi revealed earlier, for the loss of half the oil imports because of the central bank's fiscal policy. Ended 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:55 pm