Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“National Bank violations” place the governor of the Central Bank before parliamentary accountabilit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“National Bank violations” place the governor of the Central Bank before parliamentary accountabilit Empty “National Bank violations” place the governor of the Central Bank before parliamentary accountabilit

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:11 am

[size=35][size=35]“National Bank violations” place the governor of the Central Bank before parliamentary accountability[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-06-28 | 04:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Local:
    Today, Friday, MP Alia Nassif announced that she will direct a parliamentary question to the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, regarding the violations committed by the National Bank.

Sorry, the video player failed to load.(Error Code: 101102)

Nassif said in a post on the X platform, which was followed by Sumaria News, "We sent a parliamentary question to the governor of the Central Bank, regarding the National Bank's violation and breach of Iraqi laws."

She added, "The question included an inquiry about the number of Iraqi and non-Iraqi employees in the National Bank, the number of executive positions held by non-Iraqis in this bank, and the reasons for not disclosing the salaries of its employees, especially non-Iraqis, before the Social Security Department due to receiving information about tax evasion."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:22 pm