Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The theft of 50 million dinars and gold jewelry an armed robbery at a home north of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The theft of 50 million dinars and gold jewelry an armed robbery at a home north of Baghdad Empty The theft of 50 million dinars and gold jewelry an armed robbery at a home north of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:23 am

The theft of 50 million dinars and gold jewelry an armed robbery at a home north of Baghdad

Editor: AB 2/1/2016 13:06 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source at the Interior Ministry, said Monday that unknown stole $ 50 million dinars, gold and jewelry process an armed robbery at the house, north of Baghdad.

The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), he said that "unidentified gunmen attacked a house in the banking district, north of Baghdad, inhabited by a woman and three of her children and held them in one of the rooms of the house, and stole the amount of fifty million dinars, and some gold jewelry," noting that "the gunmen fled after completion of the robbery. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "security force rushed to the scene after receiving a tip of the incident, while opened an investigation to determine the circumstances of the accident and who is responsible for its implementation."

The security situation in the capital, Baghdad, have been tense since mid-2013, it announced that the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI), in (the first of January 2016), killing and injuring more than 2,000 Iraqi acts of violence witnessed different parts of the country during the month last December, while regretted "strong continuity of a victim as a result of acts of terrorism and the fighting in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:25 am