Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar crowd: our fighters have not been paid in five months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar crowd: our fighters have not been paid in five months Empty Anbar crowd: our fighters have not been paid in five months

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Feb 2016, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Tribal members who have volunteered to support the security forces
    Anbar crowd: our fighters have not been paid in five months

Author: HF 
    Editor: AZ 3/2/2016 13:17 Number of Views: 388 

Long-Presse / Anbar
    Announced a leadership in the crowd tribal Anbar province, said on Wednesday that more than a thousand fighters in the ranks of the crowd, have not been paid for five months, and as pointed out that the central government has provided the crowd fighters to "light weapons", he stressed the need for a full armament of fighters.
    Falah Qaraghuli said in an interview with (long-Presse), he said that "more than a thousand fighters from the tribes of Anbar, an average of three battalions clan, based in the five regions and seven kilometers and the area around Ramadi, west have not been paid for five months."
    Qaraghuli "The Anbar tribes fighters among the crowd of tribal forces fought regulation (Daash) over the past months, and still hold the liberated land and defend their guns personal and light weapons that were delivered to us from the central government and we need to arm more processing."
    The leader in the crowd clan that "the crowd troops in Anbar in the west axis of the gray, gave the martyrs and the wounded, and they are now in the berms front with the security forces against the guerrilla organization (Daash)," calling "the central government, regardless of salary arrears fighters clans since five months ago." .
    It is noteworthy that most of the cities of Anbar province was controlled by the elements of al-Daash with security forces began clearing battles a wide regained through which many parts of Ramadi after fierce battles with the liberalization of other areas in the vicinity of Fallujah, which killed dozens of Daash gangs.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:07 pm