Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Next Year Will Be Worse Economically If The Financial Crisis Persists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Next Year Will Be Worse Economically If The Financial Crisis Persists Empty Next Year Will Be Worse Economically If The Financial Crisis Persists

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:09 pm

[size=36]Next Year Will Be Worse Economically If The Financial Crisis Persists[/size]

An economic expert said next year would be the worst economically if the economic crisis continued and government inaction to do economic reform continued.
    Durgam Mohammed Ali told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / “Iraq has now exhausted all available resources and even possible borrowing, which narrows the agreed solutions for the next year after exhausting the possibility of domestic and external borrowing after the accumulation of international loans to Iraq without a real reform.”
    He added, “The government is responsible for the rapid deterioration due to the complete inability to find realistic solutions to economic and non-implementation of its promises to fight corruption, which has become stronger than before.
    He noted, “The war against corruption is no less important than the war against terrorism, because the administrative corruption and declining the living standards opened doors to terrorism to come to our society and take advantage of the unemployed who do not have the income.”
    He said, “Despite the government’s pledge to open the files of corruption and reconsider State Property sold in previous periods, but it did not accomplish any files in this regard, and on the contrary, it is planning to sell its most valuable and more important properties.”
    He urged “the government to think about investing presidential palaces rather than sell them to keep the wealth of Iraq from the rest of the state’s real estate that have been sold./ End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:56 am