Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission corporate restructuring reform measures taken against the loss-making companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission corporate restructuring reform measures taken against the loss-making companies Empty Commission corporate restructuring reform measures taken against the loss-making companies

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:49 am

[size=32]Commission corporate restructuring reform measures taken against the loss-making companies[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Nur News / Baghdad

It confirmed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Tuesday, that the Committee on the restructuring of state-owned public companies and the problem is under my book issued by the Prime Minister's Office, recommended the state agencies to take a number of measures to achieve economic reform in the country.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Industry and received by the agency, "Nur News" copy of it, "Minister of Industry Mohammed Darraji led a commission to restructure the state-owned public companies and the problem under an order Diwani issued by the Office of the Prime Minister, members include representatives from the ministries that oversee these companies in implementation of the plan for major economic reforms pledged by the government. "

"The work of this Committee aims to make public companies organizational units operate according to the principles of market economy and enjoy the products of high competitiveness and thus contributing to the conversion from losing to the units profitable for the development of the Iraqi economy and to achieve diversity in the composition of GDP, along with the elimination of unemployment and create jobs new by following the scientific and global methods in dealing with this kind of problem. "

He explained that the "Committee for the restructuring of public companies held regular meetings under the chairmanship of Mohammed Darraji to regulate the implementation of restructuring operations mechanisms including the development of standard contracts to regulate domestic demand directed toward national products mainly to deal with cases of dumping that can occur as a result of contracts and open a window for cooperation and coordination with the Commission on Reform Alkmarki problem in the Office of the Prime Minister to start implementing the law of customs tariff in all the country's ports, and also resulted in a second meeting to form a committee to follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Commission in the fields and in all the ministries concerned. "

The statement stressed, "The committee made several recommendations to the state of the various legislative, judicial and executive authorities to provide facilities and cooperation in the economic reorganization of the business environment devices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:22 pm