Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High rates of suicide in Diyala and women make up the largest proportion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High rates of suicide in Diyala and women make up the largest proportion Empty High rates of suicide in Diyala and women make up the largest proportion

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2016, 3:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    High rates of suicide in Diyala and women make up the largest proportion

 Diyala / Hassan Ahmed 

Revealed a non - governmental organizations in Diyala province, on Monday, rising suicide rates in the province during the last five years, while the motives and the reasons attributed to the social and economic conditions, confirmed that the share of women of those cases reached 70%. 
    The head of the Organization of Diyala for Human Rights, Talib al - Khazraji, in an interview with (long -Presse), " the Diyala province has seen an increase steadily in the number of suicides among citizens , " noting that " the motives behind those cases relate to aspects of economic and psychological conditions." 
    He pointed Khazraji, that " the province recorded since 2009 and until 2015 , dozens of suicide attempts ,which took place some of them , "asserting that" last year in more than 90 cases and try to commit suicide ,"pointing out that" the share of women than it was 70%. " 
    The recent years have witnessed increasing incidence of suicides in Iraq for several reasons, including theweakness of the religious faith and the frustration experienced by young people as a result of the large number of temptations, especially provided by the new technologies, compared to the lack of possibilities and widespread destitution, unemployment and other reasons.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm