Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Communist and democratic mainstream: Paper Civil Alliance closest reforms to solve the problems of I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Communist and democratic mainstream: Paper Civil Alliance closest reforms to solve the problems of I Empty Communist and democratic mainstream: Paper Civil Alliance closest reforms to solve the problems of I

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Communist and democratic mainstream: Paper Civil Alliance closest reforms to solve the problems of Iraq

 Babylon / Mohammad Iqbal 

Counting the Iraqi Communist Party in Babylon, on Friday, that the draft submitted by the Civil Democratic Alliance to reform thesituation in the country to ensure important points , notably the prosecution of corrupt and activating the principle (where did you get this). As described Democratic Movement officials project as " theperfect solution for all the problems of Iraq", he stressed that the draft of the civil state is the closest of all the political forces calling for solving the country 's problems. 
    Local official of Babylon , the Iraqi Communist Party Ibrahim said in an interview with (long - Presse) that washeld today "yesterday," an expanded conference attended by political figures and activists were civilians and clerics from various provinces to discuss the civil draft submitted by the civil Democratic Alliance in 
    Babylon. " 
    Ibrahim added that" the working paper was discussed today by the invitees included items and materials to repair the three executive, legislative and judicial means to authorities and ways to combat financial corruption and prosecuting corrupt force of law and the activation code (Where did you get this), and freeze the assets of officials who hover around them suspicions as well as materials for the reform of public services and sectors of the state and reform of the Iraqi economy and encourage domestic production in various sectors. "
    for his part, General Coordinator of the Democratic Movement said Raed Fahmi, in an interview with (long -Presse), said that " the project in which all Iraq 's problems, draft civil state is the closest of all the forces that are calling for dissolution of Iraq 's diverse problems , " pointing to "discuss a working paper civic Democratic Alliance intensive scientific manner and showed attendees visions the narrative around what thepaper added new materials. " 
    the civil Democratic Alliance includes all blocs and parties that call for civil state and democracy , which is thefoundation stone in the construction of an advanced Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:28 pm