Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq produces bombs Sukhoi his factories and military equip 75% of its needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq produces bombs Sukhoi his factories and military equip 75% of its needs Empty Iraq produces bombs Sukhoi his factories and military equip 75% of its needs

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq produces bombs Sukhoi his factories and military equip 75% of its needs

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

It was found that the defense industry company, on Wednesday, for the production of bombs to embrace the Sukhoi aircraft.While it is shown its ability to equip the Iraqi armed forces at 75 percent of the gear you need, called on the military and security agencies to "admiration for translating" its products through acontract with them formally, as the government appealed for financial support to enable them to update itsproduction lines and activate the national military industry. The director of media and public relations in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Company, Maitham Najim Abid, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " Thecompany began manufacturing the first prototypes for bombs Sukhoi aircraft, weighing 100, 250 and 400 kg, in preparation for her experience , " adding that "production those bombs have been through the old production lines were rehabilitated. " 
    said Abdul," the company currently manufactures mortar rounds 82 mm, and Katyusha rockets , 107 mm, and grenades, needle guns tanks , "noting that" the company and through its plants capable of supplying armed cuts at 75 percent of the gear you are using in their battles against terrorism. " 
    He appealed to the media official of the government" to provide financial support for the company to enable itto update its production lines and activate military industry in Iraq , "stressing that" the company aims toexpand its productive they possess the necessary expertise for that. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:42 am