Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military Industries is preparing to equip the defense and the crowd with arms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Military Industries is preparing to equip the defense and the crowd with arms Empty Military Industries is preparing to equip the defense and the crowd with arms

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:09 am

[ltr]Military Industries is preparing to equip the defense and the crowd with arms[/ltr]

Since 27.04.2016 at 10:53 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]General Military Industries subsidiary handed over to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, technical and commercial offers and draft contracts to the ministry of defense and the popular crowd to equip Bmentojadtha war.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Director of Information Center and Public Relations at the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahid Alwan al-Shammari, said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, for "delivery of technical and commercial offers and draft contracts for processing products that are manufactured in the company of ammunition and equipment that serve our armed forces and the crowd People from the defender D30 122 mm and 107 mm rockets with Alrajmh 107 missile and mortar rounds to four types (60 mm 0.81 mm 0.82 mm 0.120 mm). "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It was delivered assistant general manager of the Directorate of armament, and equipment in the Ministry of Defense and Executive Associate to the President of the popular crowd draft contracts and offers technical and commercial for the purpose approved by the relevant committees where they were trading on the processing mechanism and field test, which will be implemented after the signing of contracts," .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:34 am