Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Spanish company raises controversy and a representative reveals a parliamentary movement against i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Spanish company raises controversy and a representative reveals a parliamentary movement against i Empty A Spanish company raises controversy and a representative reveals a parliamentary movement against i

Post by Rocky Fri 10 May 2024, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A Spanish company raises controversy and a representative reveals a parliamentary movement against it[/size]
    • Today 11:15

Information / Baghdad
    Member of the Parliamentary Services Committee, MP Amir Al-Maamouri, revealed today, Friday, a parliamentary move against a Spanish company operating projects in several governorates.
    Al-Maamouri told Al-Maalouma, “The most prominent factor in the problem of these projects in the governorates is the referral of large and strategic projects to an incompetent company about which many suspicions are raised, due to its loss of technical and engineering advantages, which leads to the exacerbation of the problem for which citizens pay.”
    He added, “Members of the Parliamentary Services Committee with the representatives of Diwaniyah Governorate discussed the file of the governorate’s sewage project, which was recently referred to the Spanish company, and a report was signed preventing its referral.”?
    He pointed out that "the rejection comes because the company is the same one that received the southern Babylon sewerage project and none of its work has been achieved, pointing out that the representatives are demanding the direct intervention of the Prime Minister in order to correct the direction of the project due to its importance as an essential part of the infrastructure for basic services." End 25 F

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 3:40 am