Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishan Jubouri: Attendance in the House of Representatives has no importance because the decisions m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishan Jubouri: Attendance in the House of Representatives has no importance because the decisions m Empty Mishan Jubouri: Attendance in the House of Representatives has no importance because the decisions m

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Mar 2016, 3:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mishan Jubouri: Attendance in the House of Representatives has no importance because the decisions made by the heads of political blocs

10-03-2016 01:34 PM 
    Number of Views: 682

Iraq today

Absent MP from the Union of Iraqi forces, Mishan al - Jubouri, Thursday, to attend to the House ofRepresentatives 
    Jubouri he said attendance has no importance, because the decisions made ​​by the heads of political blocs, noting that he will be absent from the meetings, going to the completion of 'acts of the most important' . He Jubouri that ' the presence of some MPs not affect the enactment of the law, because their presence or not isnot important', pointing out that 'my conviction in the presence and absence of the House of Representatives has no importance, and I'll start of absence and go to attend the completion of the work is more important than attending meetings. " He noted that 'decisions and legislation of laws issued by the heads of blocs, they are the decision - makers in the House of Representatives', explaining that ' the presence of deputies in the parliament sessions only to record attendance , no more.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm