Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: the House of Representatives is not a point of issuing orders and decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: the House of Representatives is not a point of issuing orders and decisions Empty Maliki: the House of Representatives is not a point of issuing orders and decisions

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Mar 2014, 8:56 am

[size=12.66]Maliki: the House of Representatives is not a point of issuing orders and decisions

26/03/2014 16:00:00

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki: We are close to the maturity of political constitutional, the date of the elections in 30 quarters, and on this date, and gets it from public participation, we look forward to a better future for the political process and to the new map promotes the burdens of responsibility.
    Maliki said during his speech weekly, the day Wednesday, 03/26/2014, which briefed PUKmedia them: the Electoral Commission for elections to complete all the procedures and priorities required by the electoral process, as the government stood supportive effort Commission all what you need from the amounts and facilities contractual procedures, became so everything is ready for elections amid optimism that we are seeing in the turnout of citizens to receive the card elections, which we hope to continue this turnout until no longer be a citizen, but it has the card required, and we hope that there will be the process of prosecution for those who want to manipulate through the purchase of this card from citizens Ptdilalhm, and certainly this is forbidden in Islam and forbidden by law as it is known, we were surprised and we are preparing and we prepare all of the elections, and after the Commission in accordance with the powers granted to it, according to the law in force, which operates under which the procedures related to the process of exclusion or admission of candidates on election lists.
    Maliki said: We can not to object to something because this part of the right granted by law to the Office of the Independent Electoral and got a wave of anger or resentment of these decisions, I say here that the constitution and the law when it granted to a party or institution the power to grant institution other powers to be governor and patched to the procedures that may be wrong, UNHCR has worked its opinion according to the contexts in which we believe it is legal, and if there was a perception of the existence of error in these procedures, it gave the legislature the power to the debugging process, the Commission Tidah used the law, and the House of Representatives legislative body which has the right to be amended this law and the correct procedures through new legislation or through a legal amendment to the Law on Commission, of course, the amendment is not a decision, as happened in the House of Representatives and a vote, but the amendment is known, the law of Essen and Eichera only through the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives and read the first reading and a second and vote for it, and can the House of Representatives in this context that the change much and impose too much on the commission because he will give the law, and the Commission obliged to deal with the law enacted in accordance with the formulations.
    Maliki said: what happened to the House of Representatives when he refused to exclusions, and I'm not saying it is not right, but it was the Council that exhibits behavior legal constitutional to stop this process, and not clicking that got the Commission, which brought us to the brink of the abyss when offered all members of the Commission (Commissioners) to resign and this means that the entire electoral process was at risk, but the political process a whole was at risk, was imposed on the House of Representatives that Eisselk behavior error and issue an order or decision, and the Board of House of Representatives is not a point of issuing orders and decisions, but rather to issue legislation, if passed legislation became the government and the Commission adhered to, the wanted to correct what happened from their point of view, they have to spend toward the enactment of asking for a Cabinet reshuffle on the Law Commission pulls them right exclusion presumably, or gives the amendments on the issue of exclusion and that the issue of exclusion unconstitutional, but it is regulated by law, and the possibility of the House of Representatives through this law be amended as it deems according to the logic of the legislation and in accordance with the decisions taken legally, but to issue an order of the High Commissioner and compel it to cancel the process of exclusion, and clearly it is a violation of law, violation the authority of the judiciary, contrary to the authority of the Electoral Commission for elections, so this dangerous behavior I hope the parties the Commission and the Council of Representatives must commit themselves to legal contexts, the Commission is committed to Bsyakha and shall not be subject only to the legal context, and the House of Representatives also has to abide by its powers and contexts legal that he wanted to correct or change, He has to go to the legislation or amendment to the law in force in which they operate Commission, and I am afraid that attempts to postpone the elections, which we see all the danger in delay, but does not in the Constitution and the law and there is no point has the power to postpone the elections.
    continued Maliki: I'm afraid to be with a lack of authority to cancel or postpone the elections go towards stir such a problem and interventions in the affairs of the Commission forced the Commission as a result of the pressure of illegal them, to resign, and thus will become a fait accompli in the case of the survival of the Commission resigned, will become a fait accompli is a postponement of the elections and the scattering of political effort and hash effort State all, and entering into a tunnel has to Ankrj him at all, some people might think that this issue is easy, the Commission resign if she resigned, stopped the election, and if you stop the elections, we entered into an irregular situation and the problems started coming in to the state may be difficult to get out.
    Maliki said: So I repeat Beware At the same time, iterative and Rajai and Cautionary Per brothers involved in the political process in the Commission, invite them to the need to go back on this decision, and to the House of Representatives invite them to abandon this way of dealing with the Commission, and go to the enactment of the general speed restricts the Commission, this action against him and according to context legal, and you are working your right according to the legal context, but it is not your right to issue an order or decision, because the House of Representatives on the legislative authority of the legislature, not the authority of decisions, decisions implementing this would the executive branch, I hope that we are witnessing during these two days, the return of the Commission on the resignation, and the return of the House of Representatives for operations that Asultha pressure on the Commission so that the process is going according to legal contexts that we should accept it and that was contrary to what we want and, contrary to what we believe and what we ask. PUKmedia Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:10 am