Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: what has happened in Ankara is a challenge and a threat to the entire region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: what has happened in Ankara is a challenge and a threat to the entire region Empty Jubouri: what has happened in Ankara is a challenge and a threat to the entire region

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2016, 4:32 am

[size=32]Jubouri: what has happened in Ankara is a challenge and a threat to the entire region[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad 

He denounced the president of the Parliamentary Union of Islamic nations Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, on Monday, the terrorist attack that targeted innocent people in Ankara, expressing his sincere condolences to the Turkish people friendly, and its solidarity with the families of the victims of this criminal incident.

Jubouri said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that "the world should realize that a great challenge is to confront the terrorist gangs that try to breach security," stressing "the need to make more efforts to curb terrorism and face the dangers."

He explained that "what has happened in Turkey yesterday represents a challenge and a threat to the entire region, and that the multifaceted nature of terrorism and methods requires more cooperation between countries in the region to develop the necessary plans and mechanisms to confront it."

And it saw the Turkish capital of Ankara, yesterday evening, killing more than 120 people were killed and wounded when a car bomb the city center, according to Turkish authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 6:20 am