Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment .. intensify efforts to enhance the radiation safety in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment .. intensify efforts to enhance the radiation safety in Baghdad Empty Environment .. intensify efforts to enhance the radiation safety in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Mar 2016, 4:14 am

[size=32]Environment .. intensify efforts to enhance the radiation safety in Baghdad[/size]

2:18:36 a.m. 03/19/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdad began the technical teams of the Center forradiation protection at the Ministry ofHealth and Environment campaign aimed to promote radiation safety in Baghdad.Director General of the Department Atuaah environmental media and said that thePrevention Centre of Radiation teams embarked on their plans for the current year to step up regulatory efforts field in order topromote radiation safety in Baghdad and theprovinces, indicating that thecampaigns included disclosures on-site and conduct radiation survey industrial, service and health activities and ensure the safety of the procedures followed in these activities and adoption of controls adopted andenvironmental determinants by prevention Centre of radiation. He said Hassoun said operations radiological safety carried out by the center teams It aims to educate workers in the radiation field of the user health and industrial areas and methods ofprevention, stressing that enhance theradiation safety requires a medical examination of workers on aregular basis aswell as to ensure the quality of thehardware used in medical X - ray and the quality ofimmunization practice room setups way that prevents leaks during work onthem. The prevention Centre of radiation tours patrol teams to conduct radiation surveys industrial, service and health activities operations.information Office [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 11:23 pm