Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Research Bureau of People’s Bank of China: China To Issue $46 Billion Of Green Bonds This Year

Lobo
    Lobo

Research Bureau of People’s Bank of China: China To Issue $46 Billion Of Green Bonds This Year Empty Research Bureau of People’s Bank of China: China To Issue $46 Billion Of Green Bonds This Year

Post by Lobo Tue 05 Apr 2016, 6:40 pm

April 5, 2016

Research Bureau of People’s Bank of China: China To Issue $46 Billion Of Green Bonds This Year

The chief economist of the Research Bureau of the People’s Bank of China, Mr Ma Jun, was recently quoted as saying that he expects the country’s green bond market to total RMB300 billion (~$46 billion) through the end of this year, according to reports.

The comments aren’t unexpected, as the country’s most recent 5-year plan includes plans for the expansion of China’s green bond market.

“Based on China’s national conditions, China intends to develop the rules using the government’s financial department (rather than private sectors),” commented Mr Jun. He also stated that the procedure was expected to be completed within only the next couple of months.

Following the creation and provision of legal instruments for the issuance of green bonds, China Industrial Bank and Shanghai Pudong Development Bank both applied (separately, of course) for the issuance of around $7.7 billion of green bonds a few months ago, in January 2016. Around $4.6 billion of these green bonds have been issued to date.

A number of other banks have submitted applications as well, with Qingdao Bank having been granted $1.238 billion in green bonds a bit over a month ago, in February.

As it stands, there is currently only one organization providing certification services for green bonds evaluation — the Research Center of Climate and Energy Financing (RCCEF) at China’s Central University of Finance and Economics. Considerably more third-party certifiers will be needed if the green bonds market in the country is going to grow rapidly.
    http://cleantechnica.com/2016/04/04/research-bureau-peoples-bank-china-china-issue-46-billion-green-bonds-year/?

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 12:41 am