Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Samawah refinery: We have introduced 8 billion into the treasury of Muthanna within the petro-dolla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Samawah refinery: We have introduced 8 billion into the treasury of Muthanna within the petro-dolla Empty Samawah refinery: We have introduced 8 billion into the treasury of Muthanna within the petro-dolla

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:20 am

[size=48]Samawah refinery: We have introduced 8 billion into the treasury of Muthanna within the petro-dollar revenues[/size]
    [size=32]
    09:08:14 21/04/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadannounced Samawah refinery management that the refinery was admitted to the treasury oflocal government over the past year theamount of 8 billion dinars within theproceeds of thepetro - dollar, pointing to the existence of aplan to develop the refinery and raise theproduction ceiling to 40 thousand barrels per day. The refinery manager Mohamed Ali Hussein astatement that " the production capacity of therefinery currently stands at 30 thousand barrels per day gives amounts of up to 8 billion dinars per year, and are used to provide services in the areas of the province."between Hussein , said the oil Ministry plan to increase refining units Palmcefy for up to 4 units with aproduction capacity to 40 thousand barrels per day. it isnoteworthy that the governor ofMuthanna Faleh Ziadi, had announced that the oil Ministry has agreed to add refining unit in Samawah refinery with acapacity of 10 thousand barrels per day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:28 pm