Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commerce initiated the granting of licenses for the import of cars to people with special needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commerce initiated the granting of licenses for the import of cars to people with special needs Empty Commerce initiated the granting of licenses for the import of cars to people with special needs

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:11 am

[ltr]Commerce initiated the granting of licenses for the import of cars to people with special needs[/ltr]

Since 27.04.2016 at 09:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Commerce, on Wednesday, for direct grant licenses to import cars to people with special needs[/ltr]
    [ltr]The general director of the Iraqi opposition, a subsidiary of the Ministry of Adel al-Masoudi, said in a statement / balance News / received a copy of it, "The company began granting licenses to import cars to people with special needs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the granting of these licenses is to support and help this segment in the current circumstances in Iraq, the security and economic levels."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called al-Masoudi, the citizens of this category to "review the company's headquarters located import department in Mansour to provide the required official documents, which include the medical report and the degree of disability, which ranges from 50% and above, in addition to sending the health of the issuance of the medical report and gripping the students leave the car and required specifications."[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a related context, he explained director of the company, that "foreign mission staff can obtain an import for the introduction of a car from the state worker leave her."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And that "this is done after the submission of the archives and personal passport Lepage circuit, such that the model of the car for at least five years," .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 8:30 am