Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khazali: Agriculture Is Required To Expedite The Procedures For Granting Import Licenses

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khazali: Agriculture Is Required To Expedite The Procedures For Granting Import Licenses Empty Khazali: Agriculture Is Required To Expedite The Procedures For Granting Import Licenses

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2022, 6:14 am

[size=38]Khazali: Agriculture Is Required To Expedite The Procedures For Granting Import Licenses
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 8:39 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of Basra Governorate, Faleh Al-Khazali, confirmed today, Saturday, that the Ministry of Agriculture is required to expedite the procedure for granting licenses to the province's traders to import foodstuffs in order to control the markets in the local market.
    Khazali said in a statement to the "Information" agency, "The federal government is required to address important files, including the ration card and the file of price hikes, by developing quick solutions to alleviate the suffering of the Iraqi citizen during the blessed month of Ramadan."
    He pointed out that "there is communication with the responsible authorities about granting import licenses to the merchants of Basra Governorate for the purpose of starting to import foodstuffs and vegetables, which witnessed an unprecedented rise during the past days."
    Khazali explained, "There is follow-up with the Ports Authority to coordinate with the Iranian side to transfer the trade exchange square equally, hoping that the procedures will be completed as soon as possible in a manner that will benefit the economic reality of Basra Governorate."

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:58 am