Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: the government does not hold the legitimacy of the signing of the executive transactions to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: the government does not hold the legitimacy of the signing of the executive transactions to  Empty Nassif: the government does not hold the legitimacy of the signing of the executive transactions to

Post by Rocky Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 am

[ltr]Nassif: the government does not hold the legitimacy of the signing of the executive transactions to disrupt the work of the regulatory authority[/ltr]

Since 05/02/2016 15:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It confirmed the MP high Nassif reform front, on Monday, that the government currently has no right to sign any dealings executive due to disrupt the work of the regulatory authority after the storming of the House of Representatives.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the government derives its legitimacy from the people's representatives who choose the prime minister and his ministers and watching the work of the ministries and all its departments and joints, and as the House of Representatives today is disabled after storming government are to possess the legitimacy to sign any dealings executive both with regard to the conduct of the work of ministries or cabinet, because there is no legitimate oversight not by parliamentary committees and by the House of Representatives on the work of the executive branch. " She said Nassif, "The prime minister and the ministers all bear legal liability in the event of the signing of any transaction relating to executive their job," pointing to "stop the work of the legislature also means stop work of the executive power and its transformation into a caretaker government until things go back to normal and the return of the House of Representatives to the dome of the parliament and parliamentary committees to exercise its ".anthy 29 / p 18[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 am