Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mahmood for infallible: we will seek to decide quickly to the problem of the current House of Repres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mahmood for infallible: we will seek to decide quickly to the problem of the current House of Repres Empty Mahmood for infallible: we will seek to decide quickly to the problem of the current House of Repres

Post by Rocky Mon May 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Mahmood for infallible: we will seek to decide quickly to the problem of the current House of Representatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Medhat al-Mahmoud during a meeting with President Fuad Masum his intention to push for the Federal Court to decide quickly to the problem of the House of Representatives.
    The presidential statement, obtained by the infallible "received in Baghdad on Sunday evening, the Chief Justice of the Federal Court Medhat al-Mahmoud, and discussed with him the need to pay attention to speed decide the problem of the current Council of Representatives."
    The statement quoted Al Mahmoud reaffirmed his determination to "pay great attention to this issue and his quest to make every effort in order that the Federal Court to decide quickly complete neutrality and objectivity of the utmost."
    The official spokesman for the federal judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, announced last Thursday, said that "the Federal Supreme Court received (Thursday), three cases presented by the House of Representatives was unconstitutional sessions."

He added that "the court has also received three other claims made by the minister sacked to appeal the decision of a pink slip for the unconstitutionality of the meeting, which has the impeachment," pointing out that "the court has not received any suit concerning the same subject before that date."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:07 am