Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chairman of the parliament confirms holding today's meeting and achieving a quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chairman of the parliament confirms holding today's meeting and achieving a quorum Empty Chairman of the parliament confirms holding today's meeting and achieving a quorum

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2016, 4:28 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]Chairman of the parliament confirms holding today's meeting and achieving a quorum[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Zainab north[/rtl]
    [rtl]Confirmed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, said today's session in the list at the time.[/rtl]

[rtl]The presidency said in a brief statement received "Sky Press," a copy of "The House of Representatives will hold a hearing today in a timely manner." [/rtl]

[rtl]According to the statement that "today's meeting quorum Verifier." She presidency[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noted that the Presidium of the House of Representatives said in a previous statement that the postponement of the parliamentary session to Tuesday, attributed the reason to allow for a wider participation of a representative. [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:04 am