Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nijaifi, Biden discuss political crisis

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Nijaifi, Biden discuss political crisis	 Empty Nijaifi, Biden discuss political crisis

Post by Bama Diva Thu 23 May 2013, 4:24 pm

Nijaifi, Biden discuss political crisis

23/05/2013 22:54:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Speaker of Parliament, Usama al-Nijaifi, discussed in a telephone call, with US Vice President, Joe Biden, political developments in Iraq and current crisis.

A statement to the press issued on Thursday, May 23, by Parliament's Media Bureau, said that Nijaife received a phone call from US Vice President, Joe Biden, discussing Iraq's political situation and current crisis.

It added that Biden expressed concern over increase in violence and extremism in Iraq and Syria, pointing out the necessity for finding Iraqi solutions to calm the situation.

For his part, Nijaifi stressed the necessity to respect partnership and refrain from using the army in suppressing peaceful demonstrations, and to encounter the militias that have recently actively emerged.

He demanded the government to start a dialogue with the protestors and accept peaceful initiatives, as well as replace the Army in the cities with local police force. / End.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm